All-in-one support to create sustainable CHANGE and IMPROVE patient care
WHAT CAN JBI PACES DO?
JBI PACES can create different projects using fully customizable templates such as:
- one-off projects for a specified data collection period for a current snapshot of a ward or organization
- ongoing projects such as quality improvement projects for data collection continuously over weeks, months or years to track and monitor trends over time
- evidence implementation or quality improvement cycles involving multiple data collection periods to collect and compare data over different phases of the cycle
- research projects, such as surveys and primary studies
Implementation Case Reports
Implementation case reports are peer-reviewed, published articles which document the evidence implementation process using JBI PACES
Impact stories provide examples of the diverse range of projects that are successfully implemented by clinicians using JBI PACES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
JBI PACES (Practical Application of Clinical Evidence System) is a user-friendly online software program designed to assist healthcare professionals to conduct efficient clinical audits in their local setting. The program has been developed to help improve the quality and safety of healthcare and patient outcomes.
MYJBI is the exclusive JBI membership platform. To access JBI PACES you will first need to create a MYJBI account. Creating a MYJBI account is free and serves as your gateway to all JBI related software and products.
Navigate to: https://api.my.jbi.global/login which brings you to the login screen:
You now have the following choices.
- If you are already a MYJBI user, login using your username and password
- If you have not yet setup a MYJBI profile, click the 'Sign Up' link
- If you have forgotten your password, click the 'Forgot your password?' link
If you ‘Sign up’, you will need to:
- set your username and password
- accept the terms and conditions, and
- click the Sign Up button.
Once you have successfully logged into MYJBI, your dashboard will show a list of subscriptions available. You will be able to scroll down and either Launch an active subscription or purchase a subscription to JBI PACES.
JBI PACES allows collection and analysis of audit data from single or multiple healthcare sites that can drive changes in clinical practice and outcomes. The software program also facilitates identification of barriers and enablers to compliance with best practice recommendations and strategies for addressing identified barriers. JBI PACES can generate compliance reports that demonstrate trends over time, current clinical outcomes and variations in practice.
JBI PACES supports healthcare quality improvement initiates and can be used by healthcare professionals in different fields. JBI PACES is also often used by evidence implementation scientists and researchers to conduct and evaluate evidence implementation programs.